Are you doing business in Hong Kong and China? Communicate more effectively with your prospects and clients by getting your brochures and other marketing material translated to Cantonese/Mandarin!
Conduit Communications was founded in Hong Kong in 2011 and much of our graphic design work was bilingual, either English/Mandarin for mainland audiences or English/Cantonese for Hong Kong audiences. Now based in Northern Ireland, we still have access to our network of translators, and the ability to design and produce brochures in house for you.
Conduit Communications can:
- arrange translation of English to Mandarin / Cantonese Chinese with our trusted translators
- take your English design files and lay out Chinese text into the template
- design & produce bilingual or Chinese typeset marketing material from scratch – from newsletters through to brochures, or contracts
Past & ongoing projects include:
- Quarterly production of CLESTRA NEWS ASIA with English and Mandarin versions of the A4 print newsletter, and digital email newsletter. Copywriting | Design | Layout
- Layout of Mandarin text into French language brochure for Clestra Hauserman’s Fizz Box. Layout
- Quarterly production of bilingual English/Cantonese Hong Kong Youth Diabetes Action’s newsletter YDA Today Copywriting | Translation | Design | Layout
- Bilingual English/Cantonese websites for Hollywood Hair and YDA Copywriting | Translation | Design | Upload
- Promotional marketing material including Chinese New Year Cards, vouchers, online competitions and more Translation | Design | Upload
Visit our portfolio for other design work.
To learn more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)795 5259422.
Kung Hei Fat Choi! Welcome in the Year of the Dog
Delight your Chinese business contacts with a customised corporate branded Lunar New Year greeting card!